Albemarle Estate Maintenance Technician, Full-time
Guest Services Specialist, Full-time
Maintenance Tech, Full-time
Retail Clerk, Part-time (Saturday - Monday)
Vineyard Operator, (Heavy Equipment), Full-time
Warehouse Associate, Seasonal, Full-time & Part-time
Benefits and Perks
We believe our staff is our greatest asset. It takes the best effort of every person on our team to represent our products and services to the highest standards. At Trump Winery, nothing but the best will do and that includes our staff! In return for your hard work and dedication, we are committed to providing benefits that support you and make this a great place to work.
- *80% company paid medical premium. Three medical plans offered with a base plan having a $1000 deductible.
- *80% company-paid dental and vision premium.
- *Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident Plans available.
- *Paid time off to include: vacation, sick, and holiday.
- 401(k) after one year with up to 6% company match.
- Generous wine, food, and merchandise discounts.
- Travel discounts at Trump Hotels.
- TicketsAtWork discounts, associate referral program, and more!
- Philanthropic giving is at the core of what we do.
- We are proud that we've donated more than $350,000 to local and national charities since 2011.
- We offer two paid team volunteer days throughout the year so we can all give back to our community we love so much.
Opportunities for You
- Educational opportunities are available throughout the year.
- Learn about wine, the wine industry, winemaking, and viticulture with on and off-site monthly training.
- Wine certification reimbursement.
What Our Employees Like About Working Here
- "The willingness to help others amongst the staff and cheery nature" - Rhina, Administrative Team Member
- "Working with an energetic team who share the same goal of enhancing our guests' experience. Meeting all of our friendly guest. The views! The wine!" - Cathy, Tasting Room Team Member
- "The camaraderie and the amazing vineyard/grounds I get the opportunity to work at." - Nick, Vineyard Team Member
- "The wonderful people I am around - both coworkers and guests." - Andrew, Estate Team Member
- "I enjoy talking with associates and guests and getting to know them better. The view and the wine are great, too!" - Alyssa, Tasting Room Team Member
- "The team is amazing! Our environment is absolutely beautiful and our products are top of the line. As I team member, I feel valued and appreciated." - MaryAnn, Tasting Room Team Member
- "I enjoy the people I work with most of all everyone really takes pride in their work. I also love the opportunity to grow within a company that truly appreciates their staff and their guests. The atmosphere at Trump winery is beautiful and our guests are happy." - Lyn, Estate Team Member
Trump Winery will create the finest, award-winning wines and delight guests with unforgettable experiences, stunning venues, and unparalleled services. We will be a steward of the land, ambassadors for Virginia wine, and a leader in the wine and hospitality industries. Trump Winery is dedicated to supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and other worthy causes in our community and nationwide.